1. Home
  2. >
  3. Passports
  4. >
  5. Lost or Stolen Passports

Collier County Clerk of the Circuit Court
Recording Department – Passports
Collier County Courthouse Annex 2nd Floor
Phone: (239) 252-2646
Email: Passports



Lost or Stolen Passports

You must report a lost or stolen passport immediately.

Form DS-64, “Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport,” can be submitted Online at www.travel.state.gov or physically by mail.

For further information or to submit DS-64 Online, please visit Lost or Stolen Passports

After a Passport has been Lost or Stolen, to obtain a new Passport, you must appear in person with a new Application, Form DS-11, rather than a Renewal form.